Sunday, April 25, 2010

Smile

Smiling is an easy act... but to smile truly, to smile from the heart, to smile with true happiness filling your heart....that is hard to achieve. And to some people unachievable.. for some time I used to smile without being happy, just smile when people say something they think is funny, smile when people smile at you, smile when someone asks you to smile, smile smile smile.... but I never really smiled of true happiness unless I was with certain people.

I'd smile when I sat with my friends, but I'd truly smile when I sat with my best and closest friends, I'll admit I smile fakely when I sit with my cousins and family members, who have lost all respect for me because I don't act like them I don't choose to live like them but, I choose to live like me that ticks them off, they joke around I smile fakely :) a smile so fake that one my friends who saw me with my family, dragged me to a corner and told me "Stop smiling so fakely, it hurts to look at you act that your happy when it's quite obvious your not".

My whole point from this post is to say
when you find people who make u HAPPY who make you SMILE without having to force your self... STICK TO THEM... don't you EVER let go, be by them in their best and worst because, if you do so. They'll be with you in YOUR worst and best...
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment