Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pills

"Your so rude" ... yeah you know what BITE ME

Okay so this situation occured where I was really pissed and I was snatching my best friend, yes I'll admit that it was rude to snatch her in the middle of her conversation with some chick who was apparently "tired" anyhow I was joking around and the chick went "I don't feel like taking your annoying behaviour atm" I was pissed as it is, and she just added fuel to the fire but, I joked around more saying "I just said that to make you shut up" come on I had to say something as a come back, but I wasn't serious the girl called me rude and my "best friend" as well : ) and she was like "I'm not going to come with you" I was like meh fine : D.

Later in the day, like 30 minutes ago she logged in as soon as my mother called me for dinner she told that what I had done was really rude and that the chick was "tired" and took 2 pills and what not. Heres something she doesn't know I pop god knows how many pills a day, I use so many meds I lost count, and at the time this happened I could barely walk but, I forced myself to act normal and walked like nothing is aching. I don't want to tell anyone cuz I don't feel like being pitied -_-" anyyyhow my point is, she told me this on messenger and the conversation went something like.

Friend: That was very rude
Me: okay ^^ brb gonna grab me dinner
Friend(when I was gone): your a waste of my time...bye!

When I talked to her to tell her I wasn't serious to start with, she went offline :O how amazing...

ANYYYHOW I went on my OTHER e-mail and TADA shes online guess she forgot to block me over there too... point is there goes another person who I respected to one of the people who I USED to respect, I'm already down as it is what with me getting sick >_> so I guess no matter what she does can't go down more than I already am

You can't kick me down when I'm already on the ground

~M~

1 comment:

  1. YAA! Zag e-zigha!! Malat. Em7ag. Every other thing u can think of. =Pp

    ReplyDelete